The Tuscany is a classically styled and timeless curved tub design. Sporting clean, flowing lines and featuring a well-padded back and seat for support, the upholstery is finished with stylish piping, and the Tuscany boasts quality British construction to ensure years of enjoyment.
Introducing the Ravel range by Chieftain fabrics, our high-performance contract fabric for upholstery. Designed to withstand the rigorous demands of both heavy domestic and commercial use.
Featuring a large choice of colours, Crib 5 as standard and rated to 100,000 martindale rubs, suitable for high traffic areas. Finished with an antimicrobial and Teflon coated, water-repellent surface. Ravel is purpose made to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Soft handle crib 5 fabric upholstery in ganache
- Teflon coated with both a waterproof backing cloth and a water-repellent fabric surface
- Antimicrobial and sanitized, MRSA & E.coli resistant, antibacterial (including Coronavirus)
- Hard wearing: 100,000 martindale rubs
- REACH compliant, reduced environmental impact, free of heavy metals
- Matching pipe detailing
- Timber frame with plywood base
- 3 year frame warranty for your peace of mind
- Choice of dark wood or light wood legs
Will not support microbial or fungal growth including E Coli and MRSA, or the growth of Coronavirus.
Wash and Care
Ravel is treated with Teflon stain resistant finish. Ravel should be cleaned regularly. Remove spillages promptly with an absorbent dry cloth. Solid stains should be removed gently first, before being wiped with an damp cloth in a circular motion. It is essential that all residue is removed from the surface. Do not leave liquids in situ. Do not use solvents, abrasives, synthetic detergents, wax polishes or aerosol sprays.
Legs: Come separate and will need fitting, no tools are required as they screw in by hand.