- What is a tub chair?
- How do I place an order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Do you have a showroom?
- Are there any hidden charges?
- What happens after I place my order?
- Will you contact me to arrange delivery?
- What delivery service do you provide?
- Will you deliver to my area?
- When will my chair be delivered?
- How will my chair arrive?
- What do I do if my chair arrives damaged?
- What if I don't like my chair?
- Can I track my order?
- How will you use my personal details?
- What if I have a complaint?
- How can I contact you?
What is a tub chair?
Tub chairs or bucket chairs are a type of compact and comfortable low back occasional chairs, they usually come with the same height back and arms with a curved design, hence the name tub chairs. They are perfect for use in the home as an extra seat, or as a room accessory, and they see frequent use in bars, hotels, clubs, receptions, offices and just about everywhere where a comfy compact seat is required.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order through our online store or over the phone. To place an order online, navigate to the product you like, add it to your cart and go to the checkout and follow the checkout process. You can order over the phone on 01159 780 312 (10am-4pm Mon-Fri) if you prefer to talk to someone in person.
How can I pay for my order?
If ordering online you can pay with all major credit and debit cards via our secure checkout. We also offer payment facilities via Amazon Payments, Google Pay, or Apple Pay if you prefer.
If you place an order over the phone you can pay with a debit/credit card (Except American Express which is only available for online orders).
Bank Transfers - Please contact us on 01159 780 312.
Do your prices include VAT?
Yes, all of our prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate of 20%.
Do you have a showroom?
Yes we do, if you would like to try something before buying, we have a small dedicated showroom area where you can try our most popular styles. Please contact us before traveling to ensure we have what you'd like to try available.
Are there any hidden charges?
No. All of the prices shown on our site include VAT and delivery to the UK mainland. If you live in the remote parts of scotland then delivery is still free but may take a little longer to arrive after dispatch. Please see the delivery page for details.
What happens after I place my order?
Once your order has been submitted and payment has been processed, you should receive an email automatically detailing your order. If the chair you ordered is in stock it will go through to dispatch and one of our customer service team will call you to discuss your delivery requirements. If your order isn't in stock it will go through our ordering process to be made specially for you. Once your order is complete and the goods are ready for dispatch one of our customer service team will call you to discuss your delivery requirements.
Will you contact me to arrange delivery?
Yes, we always make contact first to ensure someone is available to accept the delivery. If your order is in stock it will go through to dispatch and one of our customer service team will call you to discuss your delivery requirements at the earliest opportunity. If your order isn't in stock it will go through our ordering process to be made specially for you. Once your order is complete and the goods are ready for dispatch one of our customer service team will call you to discuss your delivery requirements.
What delivery service do you provide?
All our deliveries are handled by DX Freight or DPD. As standard our chairs will be delivered to your doorstep or the extrance to your premises between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm on a weekday of your choice.
All deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Grampians are on a three day delivery service only.
Regrettably our carriers cannot enter any property for insurance purposes, if you live in an apartment building or block of flats then the driver will only leave the box at the external entry door or with the porter if you have one. Please ensure you have someone on hand to assist you if you need it. On large orders the chairs may come direct from our suppliers by dedicated trasnport, so you will need to make sure that can be accomodated at your end before ordering.
Will you deliver to my area?
We deliver to every mainland location in the UK free of charge (excluding very large orders which may incur a charge). We regret our standard service does not cover the Scottish Offshore Isles, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland or Eire, if you require delivery to any of these areas please ask us for a quote.
When will my chair be delivered?
If your order is in stock we can offer anything from next day delivery through to 10-14 days, depending on where the stock is located. If your chair is being made to order, as soon as it is available we can offer immediate delivery. Either way once your order is complete and the goods are ready for dispatch one of our customer service team will call you to discuss your delivery requirements.
How will my chair arrive?
Our chairs usually come boxed and well packed to ensure safe arrival. If not boxed, they will be well packed and wrapped in plastic, bubble wrap and corrugated cardboard.
What do I do if my chair arrives damaged?
If on delivery your goods arrive damaged please follow the steps below.
- If your goods arrive and are noticebly damaged, please refuse the delivery and inform us of the problem. We will then arrange for a new chair to be delivered as soon as is possible.
- If the box looks intact at the time of delivery but the goods are internally damaged when opened, please follow the steps below.
- Notify us in writing by post or email that your goods are damaged, and details of the nature of the damage. Pictures would be prefered especially if the goods have been transit damaged.
- Let us know your preference for either repairing the goods, replacing them or if you would like a refund instead.
- Please keep the original packaging as the goods will require repacking for the return trip.
- Items which are not adequately packeged at time of collection may be refused by the courier, and a charge of £25 may be levied to cover the cost of the failed collection.
What if I don't like my chair?
If on inspection you decide you don't like your purchase please follow the steps below.
- In the unlikely event you want to return your chair please ensure that you inform us in advance that you are returning it, we will then issue you with a returns number and address.
- Items must be returned in their original box if possible. If on delivery the box is damaged beyond repair you may use another box to return your goods.
- If you cannot find another box we will be happy to provide you with one, free of charge. We would need the carriage for the box to be paid though.
- Ensure your box is securely wrapped and taped and is clearly labelled with your returns number and name.
- Arrange for the goods to be returned to our warehouse, you can return them in person if you like.
- Chairs which are not packeged properly or arrive back damaged will be refused by our warehouse and therefore returned to you, at your expense. Please ensure they are packed properly.
- If no notification by phone, email or in writing has been received by us within 14 days of delivery, you will have been deemed to have accepted the goods.
- All Money relating to your returned goods will be refunded within 28 days of receipt of goods into our warehouse.
Can I track my order?
Once you have placed an order you will be automatically assigned an order number, this will be located on your invoice which you should receive by email. We will contact you to arrange delivery or give you an approximate delivery date if your goods aren't in stock. You can contact us for an update at any time, please quote your order number and name when doing so.
How will you use my personal details?
We take your privacy seriously, all your details are held on a secure off-site server and are protected by the Data Protection Act 1984. Your Debit/Credit Card information is not handled or stored by us and is processed via a leading third party payment processor; the only time we have knowledge of your card information is if you order by telephone. Upon transaction completion these details are then shredded for security. We have a strict policy of keeping all customer information entirely confidential and will never pass your details on to a third party other than is necessary to obtain payment authorization.
What if I have a complaint?
We are always looking for ways to improve our service, if you have an issue with any part of your transaction, even if it's with a third party partner of ours, we would love to hear your views. You can contact us here.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us via email, by phone or by post. Click here for our contact information.